STUDENT ATHLETE ADMISSIONS AND ENROLLMENT
1. Apply – Instructions to apply to Grossmont College:
- Visit the Grossmont homepage: http://grossmont.edu/
- Click on the “Future Students” tab (upper left hand corner)
- Click on “Step 1 – Apply Online” > “Apply now!”
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Click on “Begin Creating My Account”
- Complete the application and submit
2. Official Transcripts – Walk your unopened official transcripts in or send them to:
Admissions and Records
8800 Grossmont College Drive
El Cajon, CA 92020
3. Assessment - Sign up for an assessment test for placement in Math and English by logging into WebAdvisor: https://wa.gcccd.edu/
Sign up - go to the Student page, and click on the “Schedule Assessment” link under Orientation/Assess/Advising.
You may be exempt from the assessment test. Go to the Assessment Exemption Guide to find out: http://www.grossmont.edu/student-services/applyenroll/assessment/files/assessmentexemptions2016.pdf
4. Prerequisite Clearance - If you need a prerequisite cleared (i.e. Math, English) go to: http://www.grossmont.edu/student-services/applyenroll/assessment/prereqs/default.aspx
- Orientation - Click on the “Online Orientation” link and complete.
- Advising - Click on the “Online Advising” link and complete.
6. Register - On WebAdvisor select your classes.
7. Pay - On WebAdvisor pay for your fees under “Make a Payment”.
You will be dropped from all of your classes if you do not pay your fees on time.